Tuesday 29 August 2017

Team 5 Speech

Team 5 Speeches
Last Friday after play time, Team 5 had their speech final.
Each class has to pick three speakers,  The audience was all five classes - Room 1 to 5.  We also had students from the pav, year 3 & 4.


I think the speakers were very brave  Some were nervous and some were confident.  Let me tell you about my favourites speakers on this day.  


My favourites speakers is Danielle I was gonna pick
Team 5 Speeches
Last Friday after play time, Team 5 had their speech final.
Each class has to pick three speakers,  The audience was all five classes - Room 1 to 5.  We also had students from the pav, year 3 & 4.

I think the speakers were very brave.  Some were nervous and some were confident.  Let me tell you about my favourites speakers on this day.  

My favourites speakers is Danielle I was gonna pick Mubashshir or Sheena but my teacher said I have to pick only one.  So I go with Sheena.   I pick Sheena Because her speech is about money can’t buy you happiness. Of cause money can't buy you happiness because happiness is all of us, money is just money. You can buy food and some other stuff. The thing is Sheena speech is very great but I was wondering can money buy you happiness when I heard Sheena speech.
Some people don’t think Sheena speech is that great? Well I do her speech was wondering me about it, so I think about it, In my head really money can’t buy you happiness?  

Have you ever wondered to be a president for a day?
Well Mubashshir have. His speech is about if I was president for a day. That was making me think about it, When Mubashshir give his speech. It was I was dreaming about how to be a president for a day. Mubashshir speech is great. That I feel that I was a president for day.

Did you know when you take drag you can some time die? Will Danielle speech is about drag is bad for your health. Danielle was talking about how her grandma was taking drag, It was sad though but Danielle got it though lucking her grandma was ok. But but the doctor said she will be ok if she don’t take drugs.



That is how I  remember it so what do you think all of it is good to take drag or not that was Daniell story and also money can’t buy you happiness is Sheena one and be a president for a day is Mubashshir. So what do you think about all of. Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey liy Sorn, I like the way you explained in detail who said the speeches and which one you like.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.