Monday 22 September 2014

Cross Country Race

Last Thursday we all went to the school and gathered together on the rocky concrete before we began the races.The sun was so hot on everyone that they felt like they were melting. As far as the eye could see there were children in silly wigs and amusing and colourful costumes.




Above the noise of the children I could hear my house captains.They jumpin up to the fide of the children.All of the house captains was sing their song.They is a red team,blue team,green team and the yollew team. 


Finally it was time for the year 4 girls to begin the race! We all heard the starters clap and I was sprinted that the failed.When I was fighting the urge to give up but I was try to not stop.I keep on going to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.