Thursday 8 February 2018

What I did the last 2 week :)

What I did the last 2 week :) I hope you enjoy
On the first day of school, of 2018, I will really happy and grateful to Team 5 again, we get to meet the year 6 come to Team 5, and this year they are year 7.  And I am really good about it the year 7's.


Oh my, we made it of the week YAY!!, but back to my story.  Oh i forgot, LOL,  We have got 6 teachers in Team 5, oh yea, two new teacher's as well, hehehe, The new teacher's is Miss Stone, Mrs Sio, 

What a week, but anyway WEEK 2.  Week 2 it just ends there, i hope you like my story for 2018, first week and day :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyi Sorn,
    I hope you have a wonderful year ahead. All the best

    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.