Wednesday 30 November 2016

My Animation

Lyi Sorn Changes from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.
Term 4 is learning about science in the Changes.   
My Animation is all about atoms that is states of matter.
There are three main states of matter. Solid, Liquid and Gas.
Solid has atoms that are stuck together.  Some examples: A chair, Iphone, Tv and a rubber ducky.
Atoms in a liquid are loosely connected and takes shape of it’s container. Example: Water and oil.
In Gas the atoms move around freely and it has no shape. A few Example: Oxygen is what we breathe in and carbon dioxide is what we breathe out.


   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lyi!

    I'm Mark, one of the teachers working on the Summer Learning Journey this year! I was just having a browse to see who has started the programme and came across this awesome animation of yours! What a cool video! It must have been really hard to do!

    I know you haven't started yet, but I think you'd really enjoy joining in with your classmates online. There are heaps of different kinds of activities and it's all about travel and the world. The best thing about it is that you can choose which activities to do and when. The second best thing is that there are lots of people commenting - including experienced travelers and locals from other countries!

    Anyway, I hope to see you online soon! If not, I hope you're having a great holiday and enjoying yourself!

    Kia kaha!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.