Monday 6 August 2018

Ned Kindness Adventure with Cosmo

Ned Kindness Adventure
Hi My name is LyiSorn and I’m gonna tell you about Ned kindness
Adventure’s, Today Ned and Cosmo come to Pt England to show
Ned’s kindness around Kenya. Cosmo told me about Kenya how
fun it was there, he also talk about Ned being shy around other
people it’s all because they were different. It’s didn’t mean when
someone is different you have to change yourself just be
who you are and show him kindness.

Different people have different experience, Like how they eat, how
they dress up, and how they celebrate, They are not shy to show other
people who they are, no one cares if you are different to other people,
they only cares if you show them kindness. Cosmo is talking about
different can be a good thing and show them love and kindness, also
to have fun enjoy, and make sure you try something new, that you
learn from them, try something new is a good thing.

Smile Smile Smile, is everywhere around the world, if you smile
they will smile back at you, and you will feel good, Cosmo also
sang a amazing song about smile :) and he also did a magic trick
which is pretty good, So that’s my adventure with Ned and Cosmo,
Ned learn to try something new if they are different from you, he
also learn to include others, other thing he learn was people
matter a lot so that what Ned learn from the people in Kenya, so
that’s what I learn from them when Ned had a amazing adventure.      

Thank you for reading my story about Ned and Cosmo, I hope you
like it and make sure to comment down my about my writing,
and how you think

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lyi Sorn, before I comment on your writing I just want to mention how great you played in the soccer (football) last week, despite us losing. Hopefully you had fun too.

    You have summarised the Ned and Cosmo talk really well. You must have been listening carefully. Good work! A lot of your paragraphs end up being one long sentence due to the overuse of commas. Watch out for the commas needing to be full-stops. Enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to your next piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.