Wednesday 1 August 2018

School holidays


Hi everyone, I’m going to tell you how to make your holidays way fun, I hope you enjoy, and also I might have something boring, Just to let you know, ok ready to start, great let’s go.


How to make your school holidays fun and happy.
First up you have to do you chores, like really do your chores before playing games, I’m warning you because your mum do everything right, I’m like everything please help your mum, your poor mum who is doing every chores, for example clean the house, make breakfast for your mum in the morning. Ok ok I know what you are thinking, really I don’t, I think you want to hear about my holidays because that is boring.



On my first word I said how to make your holidays fun right?? Well I’m bored now I’m gonna tell you about my holidays. In my holidays my mum said “wake up and get change, because we are going to pick up someone” wait wait, how is that someone you ask?" said the kids Well that someone is our Mon Buddha god, "Ok ok carry on" said the kids "CAN you not talk I’m telling you about my holidays" said me "ok ok, carry on I won't stop you" "good anyways".  


After I got change we went to the house that he gonna live in. Bus came and pick us up, Mon people said are “we ready to pick up Buddha?” “ok let’s go find a partner” said one of the Mon, I was thinking where is my cousin I hope she could make it so we can talk, we almost about to go until my cousin come, I said to her “come let’s go sat together on that seat” she said “ok”, we sat down and waited to arrive to the. it look like 1 or 2 hours to get to the Airport. After 1 or 2 hours we got there.


We come off the bus and we all went inside airport after a long walk to where people pick you up, all of us waited for our Buddha to come out, it took forever until he can come out I was getting tired, “wait what how did you get tired” said the kid “you got to be really with me, I told you to stop interacting me when I’m tell you the story, *sigh* anyway on with my story" said me When the Buddha come, we start to greet him in our language, it was almost 11 o'clock, we all went outside and waited for the bus to come and pick us up, After the bus come, all of us went on it, and it is gonna take other 1 or 2 hours to get to the house.

That my story I hope you like it.
And make sure you leave a comment on my blog, and Thank you for reading my story about my holidays  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.