Tuesday 3 July 2018

A Letter to Mrs Tele'a

WELCOME BACK Mrs Tele’a! I’m LyiSorn do you remember me?
I'm Joking you do remember me :)

I am 13 year old I was born in Myanmar, I have one older brother and one little sister, I am the middle in my family. My brother name is Htarawar and my little sister name is AieSorn.

Mrs Tele’a I really miss you for the past months, I hope you really like me for 2018, There is stuff that you don’t know me really well, I’m not Myanmar, I’m Mon, and also how is the baby going along? You are nice to me and other student as well and also the teacher,  I hope you come back to P.E.S soon, And Thank you for teaching me on 2017, I just hope you would do great again for the year 7, and know there names as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.