Wednesday 25 July 2018

Thank you Teachers

When the music start a weird funny looking guy came to dance,
I thought is  a girl wait no it is a man, dress like like Beyonce wearing
funny looking thing he had hairy legs short t-shirt, short pants
and also long hair almost looking like Beyonce, I start to think
until I remember that it was the principal.
My Favourite part was watching all the Teams video from 1 to 4,
but the most I like was Team 5 because Mrs Tapuke was doing
Tai Chi, Mrs Stone, Mrs Tele’a, Mrs Tuia was copying Mrs Tapuku,
But Mr WiseMan was doing funny things to show the little kids.

Thank you to all the teachers for doing this and show us, and
some of the part was funny and mostly the video's that make me
laugh, so Thank you Teachers for doing this, we love you all the best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.